Thursday, November 18, 2010

Justin Bieber Reveals All About Flashing Rihanna!

Rihanna incured the wrath of around 6million Bieliebers after she tweeted that Justin Biebe r ahd flashed her his abs whislt they were having dinner together.

She wrote: "Justin Bieber just flashed me his abs in the middle of a restaurant! Wow! He actually had a lil 6 pack! Sexy,lol! #Beliebersplzdontkillme, (sic)"

But Justin has now revealed that the only reason he flashed RiRi was because she asked for it!



The One Time singer appeared on Ryan Seacrest's radio show and said that he and the Only Girl (In The World) star had dinner with a group and the topic of his abs came up.

He said: “We all went out for dinner, the label and everybody, and Rihanna was there. "We sat together and I said a couple of lines to her!... I don't remember [what I said], I was just being funny. I don't remember how it came up but she was like, 'Do you have abs?' and I said, 'Uhh, yeah...'

"She said, 'Show 'em!' and everybody was like, 'Yeah!' so I did and she tweeted!"

It's as simple as that folks!


ENTERTAINMENTWISE


No comments:

Post a Comment