Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Justin Bieber: "Cheryl Cole Is Beautiful"

Justin Bieber has confessed that he thinks Cheryl Cole is "beautiful", following his attempts to woo the Geordie on Sunday evening's The X Factor.

As we previously reported, the U Smile singer flirted with Chezza after performing on the talent show, even hinting that the divorced Girls Aloud star should call him.

Now, it seems Bieber won't give up that easily to land the girl of his dreams, telling the Xtra Factor: "Cheryl Cole is beautiful."

As well as paying Cole even more compliments, Justin also gushed about Cheryl's XF boss, Simon Cowell, revealing he thinks the music mogul is "funny."

The 16-year old said: "I've watched Simon Cowell a lot on American Idol. I met him on that show... I don't think he's intimidating. I think he's funny."

Meanwhile, JB's performance on the XF has apparently gained him a whole host of new Bliebers, with sales of his album, My World, increasing by a massive 100% on website Play.com.

The site also claims that sales of The Wanted's self-titled LP also jumped up by 70% after they took to the XF stage to sing their new single, Lose My Mind.

A spokesperson for Play.com claimed: "X Factor continues to provide an incredible platform for developing artists and these huge album sales increases prove that this is not only the case for the contestants themselves, but also for the young stars performing on the show, like Justin Bieber and The Wanted."

Despite having an already success music career, 16-year old Justin has also confessed that he would love to go to university one day, much like Harry Potter actress Emma Watson.

According to GossipCop, Bieber told press in Madrid: "I always travel with a private tutor who I have five three-hour sessions a week with. "

“I want to finish high school and also university and then evolve wherever my music takes me,”

He added: “I also want to stick my head in the movie world although I am going to focus on my music for now.”


MTVUK

No comments:

Post a Comment