Friday, November 26, 2010

Justin Bieber Donating Album Proceeds to Charity

Teen sensation Justin Bieber has shown off his charitable side by promising to donate a portion of proceeds from his new album to children's hospitals in the U.S.

The Baby hitmaker is teaming up with the Children's Miracle Network, a charity which raises funds for 170 kids' hospitals across North America, to launch a new fundraising campaign.

And to kick off the drive, Bieber is handing over a percentage of money made from My Worlds Acoustic, which is released in the U.S. on Friday.

He explains, "I am in the position to give back thanks to my fans and God. I wrote (track) Pray thinking I wanted to help others and I feel like I have a responsibility to do so.

"What is the point of doing all this if you can't make a difference in others' lives? This album is a gift to my fans and the money raised from it allows us all to help out."


teenmusic


No comments:

Post a Comment