Monday, October 25, 2010

Willow Smith Talks About Fashion and Justin Bieber


The little fashionista Willow Smith stopped by the offices of Teen Vogue and talked about a lot of things including fashion and her brother’s friend-Justin Bieber. Here are some of the highlights of her interview. You can see the whole interview with Willow at the bottom of this post.

On her lucky number “44″ (which was written in sharpie on her palm):
I was sitting at the piano, and I just picked it at random. I thought: Taylor Swift has one, why not me? And it turned out Jay-Z’s birthday was December 4th, Beyonce’s birthday is September 4th, and their anniversary has something to do with a 4, too.

On sitting front row at Dolce & Gabbana at Paris fashion week:
I was writing a song on my phone, and my mom walked in and said, “Willow.” And I was like, “Mom, give me a minute,” because I was focused on writing. And I looked up and there was Dolce, and I was like, Oh, my God.

On her style:
I used to like dresses and tights but when I turned nine, my style changed. My mom helps me pick out my clothes, but my brother always says, “Willow, sag your pants!”

On Justin Bieber (she had our October issue in front of her with Biebs on the cover):
Jayden is always hanging out with him. Sometimes it’s like, come home for dinner already!



BSCkids


No comments:

Post a Comment