Friday, December 16, 2011

Mistletoe - Justin Bieber (Cover by Sami)






Mistletoe - Justin Bieber cover by Sami and Sasha with a music video. We really love this song and the lyrics of it. We had a lot of fun making this video and goes really well with the happy vibes that Christmas brings every year :) It helps a lot if you guys like/comment/favorite and share this video with your friends! You rock if you can do that for us! Don't forget to subscribe to our channel for upcoming covers. www.youtube.com Love you guys!! :) -------------------- Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com www.facebook.com And Twitter: www.twitter.com www.twitter.com Mistletoe Lyrics - Justin Bieber Official version It's the most beautiful time of the year Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer I should be playing in the winter snow But I'mma be under the mistletoe I don't wanna miss out on the holiday But I can't stop staring at your face I should be playing in the winter snow But I'mma be under the mistletoe With you, shawty with you With you, shawty with you With you under the mistletoe Everyone's gathering around the fire Chestnuts roasting like a hot July I should be chilling with my folks, I know But I'mma be under the mistletoe Word on the street Santa's coming tonight, Reindeer's flying through the sky so high I should be making a list, I know But I'mma be under the mistletoe With you, shawty with you With you, shawty with you With you under the mistletoe With you, shawty with you With you, shawty with you With you under the mistletoe Aye, love, the ...

No comments:

Post a Comment