Monday, December 26, 2011

Justin Bieber ft. Lil Wayne: Bieber Fever! Key of Awesome #19






Bieber Fever! The only cure is to disable the brain. Just ask Lil Wayne. Watch Behind the Scenes HERE! www.youtube.com Subscribe! www.youtube.com Directed by Tom Small. Lyrics / Vocals by Mark Douglas. Music Reproduction by Jake Chudnow. Bieber: is Jan Uczkowsk Bieber vocals: Carolyn Castiglia Lil Wayne Vocals by Keith from Up Tha Block www.youtube.com Lyrics: Hey yo, its me again. Im everywhere and Im still rockin lesbian hair Im on your TV Im on your phone I declare this world a Bieber zone Im made of cupcakes, ice cream, and flowers Young girls are helpless to my dark powers They cant stop screaming they dont know why They pee their pants then they fall down and cry Chorus All these shorties got Bieber Bieber Fever They love me like Milfs love Derek Jeter I got em drooling like golden retrievers They all bow down to me cus I am their leader SCIENTIST It starts with screaming, and OMGing Followed by weeping and lots of tweeting Once theyre infected they are insane The only cure is to disable the brain JASPER I hate this pop crap, I like to rock Hes worse than Backstreet Brothers on the Block. CHET Hes aint so bad, he could be worse. (He becomes hypnotized) I think I love him. JASPER (Hes now hypnotized as well) Hey, I saw him first! SCIENTIST If your daughter catches Bieber Bieber fever Chop off her head with a meat cleaver REPORTER Can adults contract Bieber fever? SCIENTIST Yes! But its mostly single moms and substitute teachers. Lil Wayne Weezy F. Baby and you know ...

No comments:

Post a Comment