Thursday, December 15, 2011

Justin Bieber Singing Mistletoe first time live (Full Song)






Justin Singing Mistletoe Live at concert in Rio:) October 18th the song comes out November 1st The album comes out! soo keen lol (This i'snt my video but its knowhere so i thought i would put it on aswell):) (Lyrics) I went off what i heard, i tried my best, but i guarantee some mistakes... Its the most beautiful time of the year, Running through the streets the streets spreading so much cheer, I should be playin in the winter snow, But imma be under the mistletoe. Word on the street that its comin at night,Rain is flying through the sky so high, I should be playin in the winter snow, But imma be under the mistletoe. With you, Shawty with you, With you, Shawty with you, With you, Under the mistletoe. Gathering around the fire, Chestnuts roasting like a high tonight, I should be playin in the winter snow, But imma be under the mistletoe. I don't wanna miss out on the holiday, But I cant stop staring at your face, I should be playin in the winter snow,But imma be under the mistletoe. With you, Shawty with you, With you, Under the Mistletoe yeahhh, With you, Shawty with you, With you woah, Under the mistletoe yeahhh. Don't you buy me nothing, I am feeling one thing, Let me do a miracle Yeah love, Don't you buy me nothing, I am feeling one thing, Your lips on my lips, Thats a very merry christmas, Its the most beautiful time of the year, Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer, I should be playin in the winter snow,But imma be under the mistletoe. I don't wanna miss ...

No comments:

Post a Comment