Thursday, January 6, 2011

Justin Bieber poses for Vanity Fair


Justin Bieber's pretty little face will be staring up at you from the cover of Vanity Fair when the mag's February issue hits newsstands later this week. Yes, Biebz is a cover boy (for something other than Bop or Twist), and with a splashy photo comes a new interview. The issue doesn't debut until Jan. 6, but Vanity Fair has already released a few excerpts sure to bring you closer to understanding Bieber's reign of adorable menace.
The first revelation? Biebz is no ordinary kid (though maybe his line of custom nail polishes already tipped you off).
Says Bieber: "I'm crazy, I'm nuts. Just the way my brain works. I'm not normal. I think differently -- my mind is always racing. I'm just ... nuts. But I think the best [musicians] probably are."
The “best musicians,” huh? Apparently Bieber Fact No. 2 would be the kid's developing an Usher-style sense of confidence. And while he's yet to begin speaking in the third person like his mentor, his self image isn't suffering. So girls, you can keep the squealing to a minimum. Biebz already knows he's totes dreamy.
As per Vanity Fair, Bieber knows the tween-ladies freak out over him because he's a star now, but he figures he's still got the milk-fed charms to get the tween-ladies all upons. "Not trying to be arrogant," Bieber told VF, "but if I walked down the street and a girl saw me, she might take a look back because maybe I'm good-looking, right?"
You go ahead and ponder that question, J.B. -- but not for too long. The third Bieber fact we pulled from the VF piece? The poor muffin suffers from insomnia. Apparently there are just too many important thoughts whizzing around in his immaculately coiffed head.
"I just turn over all night and think," says Bieber -- neglecting to mention whether he's dwelling on the odds of the pack of rabid seventh graders outside his trailer disabling his bodyguards. "My mind races. I think about all the things I didn't have time to think about during the day -- like family and God and things that should be more important but you don't have time to think about, because you just get caught up [in everything else] during the day."
But all this new Bieber intel is inconsequential when you consider what else is included in his Vanity Fair feature: pictures. Lots and lots of pretty-pretty, ready-to-tack-on-your-ceiling pictures. There's even one of him playing checkers with his shirt (gasp!) unbuttoned. (We don't know why, and if you tell us Strip Checkers is the new Pogs, we're telling your mother.)
Finally, for maximum swooniness, Vanity Fair has video of Bieber on set at their photoshoot. Watch it below:




VancouverSun


No comments:

Post a Comment