Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Justin Bieber Covers 'Girl's Life' 100th Issue!

Justin Bieber is the lucky one who gets to cover Girl’s Life’s 100th issue!
From embarrassing dates to first kisses, the 16-year-old musician is giving away all his love advice. Check out some of the highlights:

On how he got his first kiss: “I told all my friends, ‘The first person to kiss a girl gets $10.’ So, my boys, they didn’t kiss anyone and they were like, ‘Justin, you should do it.’ I was slow-dancing with this girl and just went in! Back then, I was just some hockey-playing kid, so I was lucky she even kissed me back.”

On one of his most embarrassing dates: “There have been a few dates I’ve gone on that I was
totally nervous about. I just try to calm down and be myself. I took a girl out for a first date to an Italian restaurant and spilled spaghetti all over her. It was terrible and embarrassing. She never went out with me again.”

On where he would love to take a girl: “I’m romantic. I like to bring girls flowers and treat them nice. I would love to take a girl on a hot air balloon ride. How cool would that be?”

source:justjaredjr

No comments:

Post a Comment