Monday, September 27, 2010

Justin Bieber Disses His Fans — ‘They Do Not Know Who I Am!’


Justin says the love his fans have for him ‘is not real love’ and admits to being lonely!

It looks like things may be getting pretty lonely at the top for Justin Bieber as he is even dissing his fans in his latest interview! Justin sat down with the Daily Mail and when the reporter noted how much his fans love him Justin responded, “It is not real love. You can say it is, but it’s not. They do not know who I am.” Ouch!

Justin, who the reporter notes had been having a tough day due to vocal problems, also says he is getting “lonely” on tour. “I want to hang out with my friends, but I need security,” he explains. He does however have a temporary solution; “I’m going to get my dog to come on the road in a couple of weeks.”

When asked later if there are any singers he admires, or if he wants to be like that other famous Justin (Timberlake), the Biebs replies, “I am going to do a Justin Bieber.”

What do you think about Justin’s new interview HollywoodLifers? Was Justin just having a bad day?


HollywoodLife

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clearly... U guys got it wrong~ SMH

Justin Tweeted:

"u know u wake up and you go online sometimes and see your words twisted or isolated from the whole meaning. It is frustrating....
...you become gaurded. sometimes u dont know who to trust. U say one thing to someone and it comes out totally different...
....that is why i like twitter. i can say it how it is. no one twisting things
so people want to know where it is. My fans and i we LOVE EACHOTHER. But to be IN LOVE with someone u need to get to know them personally
I get asked all the time would I date a fan and my answer I would date whoever I fall IN LOVE with, and yes that could be a fan"

Well said Biebs~

No comments:

Post a Comment