Monday, February 6, 2012

>Justin Bieber: I Can Help Cheryl Cole Find the Coolest Pad in L.A.

>
thought that 's rented apartment in Los Angeles is "in the wrong part of LA". The "Baby" hitmaker claimed that he knew some splendid pads in Los Angeles, thus he was quite confident when saying he could show Cheryl a much better place to live in.

The heartthrob singer said, "She needs to get out of her rented place and buy a great place in LA. She needs help." He dished, "I saw the place she was renting in a magazine and she is in the wrong part of LA for sure. I have a place in LA and so many of my buddies have great places."

Justin is adamant that he will make a good choice for Cheryl as he said, "I can help show her round the properties in the best and coolest areas. Where I really want to show her is in the Hills." And the he added, " and live there and we can go and see how great their places are. I am sure that will sell it to Cheryl."

Meanwhile, Justin has recently hit 9 million followers on Twitter. He was the second celebrity to gain the biggest amount of fans on the social networking. The top celeb who has the most followers was , who has got 10 million devotees on the site. 

source:celebrity-mania.com

No comments:

Post a Comment