Wednesday, February 23, 2011

News: Justin Bieber Told Selena "I Love You" First!


Justin Bieber is allegedly so smitten with his suspected girlfriend Selena Gomez, that he told her he loved her first!

According to Celebritymania, the Never Say Never star confessed those three little words to Selena and the cute couple are now regularly telling each other "I Love You."

A source revealed to celebrity blogger, Zack Taylor: "They are already saying 'I love you' to each other. Funny enough, Justin was the first one to say those three words,"

Despite not confirming they are in a relationship, reports yesterday stated that JB brought the contents of an entire flower shop and ordered staff to fill Selena's home with bouquets! How sweet…

However, we are wondering how the pint-sized popstar managed to pay for all those posies, after the Biebster admitted that his mum doesn't allow him to spend big on his credit card.

Speaking to The Sun, Justin claimed that his mum, Pattie Mallette, tells him "where to go" if he asks for extra cash on top of his pocket money.

The 16-year old confessed: "I only have a credit card which allows me to spend a certain amount of money every month."

He continued: "If I reach the limit after the first week, I can't buy any more stuff until the month is over. My mom is in control of that."

Justin also revealed that Mallette hates fans throwing their underwear at him, adding: "My mom doesn't like it when that happens. Sometimes they have phone numbers written on them. I don't know what happens to them."

Meanwhile in other JB news, his hit movie Never Say Never is to be re-released in the US and Canada and will include 40 minutes of never before seen footage.

Bieber's film director, Jon M.Chu claimed in a video posted on Twitter: "I realised I had an embarrassment of riches when I was in the cutting room."

"Justin's dedication to his fan base is unwavering and I was inspired as a filmmaker to attempt to provide them a unique experience that showed even more of his world."

The One Time hitmaker also confirmed the news on Twitter, posting: "It is a different version from what is in theatres now....u can decide which one is better! @jonmchu u are a wild dude."


MTV


No comments:

Post a Comment